Trolls
Hey gamers! I want to discuss with you guys about those pesky video game trolls. If you had not known video game trolls are people (gamers) that mess around with other players so that they can make them mad and annoyed. They're everywhere, and sometimes they can be in disguise. I could even possibly be one of those pesky trolls (only for fun I am). People tend to rage a lot which is practically what trolls feed off of. It is best not to rage if you rage because of trolls.
Trolls can be online, in video games, and even in real life. Trolls like to do really stupid things to just have fun and make players rage. You can avoid them by not being a noticeable victim, what I mean is to not do things that can be trolled. If you are a gamer then you know what I mean. I myself hate to be trolled but I don't show my rage cause then the trolls will just do it more.
No comments:
Post a Comment