Thursday, June 6, 2013

Call of Duty: Ghosts

                  Call of Duty: Ghosts
   Hey gamers! Today I want to talk to you guys about Call of Duty: Ghosts. As most of you guys know it is the next Call of Duty. It is coming out in November like any other Call of Duty. If you pre-order the game you could get an awesome poster and a code to a camo in Black Ops II. The camo is sick, it glows in the dark! I got both of them so I recommend pre-ordering if you want to get the game. The game will also come out on PS4 and XBOX One. I'm also really excited about those two.
   I expect much more guns and scorestreaks or killstreaks. The Call of Duty series gets better and better every time. The campaign I've seen and looks pretty serious. This COD is a new series and I guess they now ended the Modern Warfare series, but it will be missed. The storyline is pretty much about a group of soldiers that have lost a lot and have really nothing to rely on but themselves. So that probably means we will be traveling around in campaign. There will obviously be new features for the players, and I really hope there is zombies, because I love zombies. But the most thing I'm excited about is looking at the maps and weapons in multiplayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers