Modern
Warfare 3
This info is for
people who can’t quick scope. Equip a BARRET 50 caliber L118A or MSR. Then put
on stability as the proficiency. For the attachments use thermal, because it is
more accurate than normal aim sights. Another attachment you can use is
variable zoom. If you zoom all the way it makes it much easier to quick scope.
Using thermal is much simpler and plus you unlock the attachment earlier. The
perks you use are Quick draw, Sleight of Hand, and Marksman. Quick draw is used
to aim faster. Sleight of Hand to switch weapons faster just in case of
emergency. Marksman for seeing enemies from far range.
The gun I would
most use to quick scope is Barret ,
because it shoots faster than the other than the other recommended weapons. You
want to get closer to the enemy, so it makes the shot more accurate. If you
want you can try to quick scope the enemy from a far distance. Which is where
Marksman comes in handy. When in the game be in high areas and try not to be in
the middle of the chaos. Well that’s if you care about your Kill/Death ratio.
Hide so enemies won’t spot you, and play in hardcore if you don’t want enemies
to see where you are in kill cam.


Thanks, I'm really bad at using snipers. But I think that the best gun is the UMP45. Thats the gun I use. I equip rapid fire and red dot sight/Extended Mags. For the first perk, I use either extreme conditioning, scavenger or sleight of hand. For the second perk I use Assassin or Quickdraw and for the last perk, I use Stalker or Steady Aim.
ReplyDeleteFor my second weapon, I use the Skorpion with Extended Mags.
I play multiplayer on my ps3 so if you have one just write your screen name and I'll add you.