Wednesday, October 3, 2012
MW3:Trick Shot Montage
Trickshots
It's pretty amazimg at how people can trickshot. If you think it's hard to quickscope then you've never tried trickshotting. Trickshotting is a shot with a throwing knife or sniper. It is a shot with combos such as quickscope, no scope, silenced shot , or a 360.There are many more other trickshots, but these are just the basics to it. Trickshotting is mostly based on luckiness, skill and speed. I've trickshotted , but it was only a 360.Check out these guys, enjoy the video.
I don't know how they do it It's quite amazing!I just couldn't believe my eyes the second I watched this video. It isn't easy I know that , you wouldn't get it on one try. They look like they used hacks, or it was just that they were great. They probably did practice on private matches or they started sniping from an old Call Of Duty like Modern Warfare.It's most likely they had experience on trickshotting. Tip of the week, practice trickshotting to make perfection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment