Thursday, October 18, 2012

Black Ops 2

                          Black Ops 2

Black Ops 2 Release

 Black Ops 2's release is coming soon on November 13, 2012. I heard it was sort of like Halo and C.O.D. mixed together. It is another war in the future and the guns look totally future like.I'm so looking forward to getting the game. Treyarch decided to return Nuketown so, it is now called Nuketown 2025 which is the year it is in the game I'm thinking. The trailer reveals a lot about how the game will turn out. The game will tell what happened at the end of Black Ops. In Black Ops 2 Mason's son will be the player you play as, which I find a coincidence. The "insane  old man" in the beginning of the trailer that is Mason and your player has a resemblance to Mason , so you can tell why that player, Alex is his son, and his last name is Mason.There are all different killstreaks too for multiplayer.


    Black Ops 2 Zombies!

   Of course zombies, no one can forget about that! They have tons of new things for zombies, it was the top hit, everyone loved it. They have new weapons, like the riot shield. They also have a bus that you travel in from place to place. It is pretty hectic, I don't know how Treyarch managed to make all of it! There is a map with the whole place and you travel on the bus that you can also upgrade. I'm now so antsy about getting the game. They don't have the same characters though like Nikolai, Dempsy, Takeo,  John F. Kennedy and Richtofen. For the bus upgrade and the riot shield you have to collect parts all around the map. If you miss something at a stop don't worry you go all around in a circle. I also noticed zombies in Black Ops 2 have blue eyes and they look legit.Hope you liked my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers