Thursday, October 25, 2012

Future Gaming

                                                  Future Gaming
   Ever think about futuristic gaming? I bet that you will literally be in the video game. I just hope it is going to be fun. I can imagine a great future for video games. They already have Kinect so there is a high chance that there will be amazing games. Technology will just never end. You will probably have a portable small system to play video games. No one will know, all we know is that it will be amazing as a Steve Job's creation. Humans are so smart it has gotten us this far in life. Technology, cities, better transportation, etc.
   Everything will probably pop up as a touch-screen. Like the video, but it would seem really annoying if your watch was stolen. The future will remain unknown I guess. People predicted that there will be screens that pop-up by showing some technology than seemed futuristic. There may be a second generation Steve Jobs. That is my prediction. Bill Gates also is awesome, he managed to become a billionaire, because of his creations. Who knows you might just create something that will be the greatest invention in all of history. It could be possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers