BACK IN TIME
Let's forget about the new better games, and think about our old friends. Like Game boy, Atari, Nintendo 64, they weren't the best, but back then they would be like the best thing ever. I still call them quite of an entertainment, after all games are games. When you play all these old or ancient games you feel all most as if you're going back in time. I love the old graphics, the feeling of the old controllers, which look exotic, because I'm used to modern game controllers. The consoles back then varied through different shapes, sizes, and colors. Now we just have Nintendo ( Wii, DS, 3DS, DSi), PS3, XBOX 360 which are just black and white. Video games have went through generations, and now they have upgrades.
Ever get bored of new games, well I get bored of the new things and go back to the old things just to remember how fun it was. When I first laid my eyes a Game Boy, I was like "What the heck is that?" That was before I played it. When I played it I was going crazy with it. It was like the best experience ever. Now I'm used to video games, since I've been around them for years. The oldest game console that I can remeber was the GameCube. It was blue and it was a cube. It had a controller with a wire connected to it that you had to plug into the system. The rest I had forgotten since it was such a long time ago. Things are temporary, Memories are forever.
THIS IS A NICE POST BUT THE FONT IS HARD TO READ
ReplyDelete