Sunday, December 16, 2012

Minecraft Mods

                                         Minecraft Mods
  Minecraft is an awesome game which is why I purchased it. What is more amazing is Minecraft mods. They are like modifications in the game. Most of the time the mod make the game more fun. I've used many mods such as x-ray mod, More Creeps and Weirdos, and the Aether mod. To get them you have to download tons of things. I just used Google to find how to download the mods. Some of them usually are supposed to be in certain updates. 
   Some of them can be really awkward and some can be very useful. The x-ray mod can be used to find diamonds, iron, or coal. The More Creeps and Weirdos is just more mobs added to the game like giant babies, lollipops, and giraffes. I hate when people use them in multiplayer games so they have higher advantages. If you download mods I bet you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers