Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Special

                           Christmas Fun
  Around Christmas time I always love going to awesome places. Like Rockefeller Center, a friend or family's house, and especially going out of state with the family. It's an awesome experience to go to the Rockefeller Center, because it has a big, bright Christmas Tree. One time I went there, there was a little show. I recommend when going out of state to go to a warm place such as Florida, Texas, California, etc.
   This year for Christmas I'm spending time with my family and having dinner with them, going to Rockefeller, and going to church. It is also freezing, so I'm not sure how I'm going to survive in the cold while at Rockefeller. The most fun will be opening the presents. I love seeing what my parents got me. Usually something cool like video games, shoes, or a cell phone. Christmas is around the corner, so you better get ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers