Hey guys, I want to talk to you guys about this awesome game in Minecraft. I'm sure you guys are familiar with it from the book and movie, The Hunger Games. It is one of my favorite games in Minecraft. I love how it is so suspenseful and bone-chilling. It is an online thing where you play with others in arenas and fight to the death until there is one last man standing. It is more better rather to team up with other people, and Skype with them, because it will be great for the long-run. You will most likely survive longer so you have someone to have your back, because obviously people are also going to team up.
There are two types of Minecraft Hunger Games. One where there are chests, and one when you have to collect your own resources and there are 150 players. I especially like the original one where you have to get chests and there are 24 tributes. I recommend the one that has chests, cause you don't have to take a long time to collect resources. I've won the Hunger Games a couple of times, only because I was teamed up with a person I trusted. I hope you guys find interest with this game mode.
Very nice I could see some errors but other than that you did a pretty good job. And we will soon have another teammate whom we can trust and rely on.
ReplyDeleteThanks Louis, and whom will that be?
Delete