Thursday, February 7, 2013

Black Ops II

                 Black Ops II 
  Have you guys played Black Ops II yet? Well I'm sure most of you have. It has been out and they got new DLC. I'm amazed how it is. I've played it and did part of the campaign. One word about the game...Epic. I like how they have emblems back, we can bring back our creativity and make cool emblems. I love zombies, especially Tranzit. It's pretty adventurous and there are these mysteries we have to build and figure out. It's way more fun than Black Ops I zombies. If only you could play eight players on Tranzit too. It would be the bomb! People might think it is a bad game but I couldn't disagree more. They also added lava to the maps so you have to jump around, but other than that it is so fun.
  The multi player mode has much to offer now. It has new guns, lethal grenades, tactical grenades, new perks, and of course new maps. I especially love the map Nuketown 2025. It pretty much is Nuketown from Black Ops it but it has some futuristic features added to it. My favorite gun personally is the Vector K1D. It is pretty good in close range fights. To the DLC I heard that there was a gun added and a couple new maps. They also still have the clans from MW3 so if you were in a clan you are still in it. It's pretty cool, they have all these cool features that Black Ops didn't have. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers