Thursday, January 17, 2013

Super Mario Bros.

                                      Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros is the bomb! I love it, and I loved since I was a little kid. I especially love their theme song. It's so catchy. I've got in my mind every time I play it. My favorite is the newest one. They have made a lot of them.  I loved seeing how Mario transformed over the years. He looked from this digital pixel plumber with green hair to this awesome 3-D Italian that is known for his cool red hat.
   I'd rather play the game on Wii, because I'm more comfortable that way. But I see a lot of kids with their DSi's playing a Mario game when I go places. The game is very addicting. I hope the creators still keep carrying on, because so far they are successful with this invention. I love how they have this story in the game and they have an enemy that is huge. It's pretty cool, because there is so much to go through that makes the game so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers