Recommended Video Games
Recommended Video Games
I've played a lot of games in my life. Most are first-person shooting or something that is usually recommended, because they are always the good games. Especially COD I was recommended that game and one word for that game... Awesome. You would find these recommendations on blogs like this or probably sites on games like Game Stop. If I were to recommend a game it would definitely adventure or first-person shooter game, because I just think they are super fun.
If you're not interested in those types of games there are lots more.
If you have ever played GTA IV, COD, Super Mario Bros you'll know why I'm recommending them. They are probably one of the top best selling games ever. I will give them out of 10 stars, 9 stars which is good. If I think they're awesome I think you will too. They have all the best qualities a video game can have. If you haven't ever played any of them I'm just telling you to get them right now. If you don't like them I really don't know what to say but, wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment