Thursday, February 21, 2013

IPhone Apps

                      IPhone Apps
Hey there gamers. As you know about the amazing creation of Steve Jobs, the IPhone it has many different generations. But what I'm going to talk about are those game apps. Most apps are very useful, some are entertaining. 
   They are very useful, because one, they are portable so you can use it anywhere. Two it has almost everything you need such as internet, and a camera app. The apps are just add-ons like camera edit,Instagram, Facebook, and even games like Minecraft. Which makes phones like these great for busy people today.
    I love the apps, because I can get around using the map app and I can watch football games on Sunday through the optimum app. Even though some apps cost money, they are worth it. Most apps use notifications which tell you about some news on the app if you need to do something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers