Assassin's Creed Independence Have you guys tried the game Assassin's Creed Independence? It is the bomb, it is the first Assassin's Creed I've played but it is so fun. I love the story line how it is the Revolution War. It's so tense, and it is action-packed. There is never a time when you get bored of the game. Which is why I love the game. The game has George Washington, and Major John Pitcairn who was the leader of the England redcoats. There also is Paul Revere which I'm sure most of you guys know, and they have Ben Franklin and all these people who were in the Revolutionary War. When you play the game it is almost as if you were in the game, because the cut scenes are so realistic.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Assassin's Creed Independence
Assassin's Creed Independence Have you guys tried the game Assassin's Creed Independence? It is the bomb, it is the first Assassin's Creed I've played but it is so fun. I love the story line how it is the Revolution War. It's so tense, and it is action-packed. There is never a time when you get bored of the game. Which is why I love the game. The game has George Washington, and Major John Pitcairn who was the leader of the England redcoats. There also is Paul Revere which I'm sure most of you guys know, and they have Ben Franklin and all these people who were in the Revolutionary War. When you play the game it is almost as if you were in the game, because the cut scenes are so realistic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment