Since you guys chose Call of Duty I will put up blogs for some Call of Duty. I might even record a gameplay by me and I will show you some techniques, and do some tutorials. I will also keep up on the info about Call of Duty. I will also do some zombie gameplays because I know you guys can't resist zombies. Don't worry BattleField players, I still will post some BattleField topics.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Debate Results
THE DEBATE RESULTS
The Debate Results are in and it seems that you guys have chosen Call Of Duty, and won by 7 votes. Congratulations to Call of Duty for beating Battlefield. I will try to make more debates, because I see that you guys love the debates, so you will see more of these.
Since you guys chose Call of Duty I will put up blogs for some Call of Duty. I might even record a gameplay by me and I will show you some techniques, and do some tutorials. I will also keep up on the info about Call of Duty. I will also do some zombie gameplays because I know you guys can't resist zombies. Don't worry BattleField players, I still will post some BattleField topics.
Since you guys chose Call of Duty I will put up blogs for some Call of Duty. I might even record a gameplay by me and I will show you some techniques, and do some tutorials. I will also keep up on the info about Call of Duty. I will also do some zombie gameplays because I know you guys can't resist zombies. Don't worry BattleField players, I still will post some BattleField topics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment