Thursday, March 14, 2013

Runescape

                                                      Runescape
  Hey Gamers, I want to talk to you about Runescape. An MMORPG game, that includes, pvp, economy, and quests. Once you began, it was quite boring and it wasn't what you thought it would be. But once you play a lot, it becomes addicting. Which was what happened to me, I played so much Runescape, but I had to move on. Runescape is sort of similar to Minecraft because there are things like hostile mobs, armor, weapons, and tools. I've gotta say, when played, I was like "It's World of Warcraft all over again." But it isn't, it has more quests, more action, and definitely is more adventurous. 
   If you haven't tried this game, then what are you waiting for nothing is stopping you. The game doesn't need any money, it is all free, unless you want to have a membership that adds more adventures, and quests! There is PC version and a console version, and the console version costs money. But the game is totally worth it. They also have these new classes such as warrior, ranger, athlete etc. You can also customize your character's appearance to make him/her look like what you want it to look like. I recommend this game to anyone who likes MMORPGs and adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers