Thursday, March 7, 2013

Video Game Villians

                                         Video Game Villains
  Hey guys, I want to talk to you guys about classic video game villains. They are one of the best parts of the games. They should be the ones we gamers should thanks. They add the suspense and the fun to the game, some games don't have villains which cause them to be boring. Games like Grand Theft Auto don't have villains, but they have bad guys just like Minecraft, they just have hostile mobs which you could call bad guys.
  I love villains and bad guys that look awesome like how Chronos in God of War III looked like. I played the game and I just loved how he looked he looked so detailed like how every God of War monster is like. So far every game I have played there was a bad guy. Mainly because I played violent games. Every game creator's idea is to make the game interesting, to add details, make a story line with a main character, and to add a villain. Tip: Try to avoid messing around with villains otherwise you'll end up dying, or messing up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers