Thursday, April 4, 2013

Scary Video Games

                                    Scary Video Games
   Hey gamers, I want to talk to you guys about  Scary Video Games. I'm sure some of you gamers do like horror video games too. I like the point that most scary video games have these moments that make you scream your head off. If most of you haven't heard, there is this Youtuber that plays lots of horror games and his Youtube name is pewdiepie. At times I just get so scared I'll scream even if there is just a tree. The reason I play them is, because I tried this game called Slender, and I just got into horror games and I tried some more and they were very interesting and fun so now I started playing horror games.
   One thing to be careful of is if you get scared easily then it is recommended to not play scary games. I hate it when the horror game is really short and it is barely even scary they are a waste of my time. Some horror games are a mix of mystery, fiction, and horror. The mystery adds in some thinking and it makes it more scary. The fiction makes it seems more fun for me, because the game feels more creative. The scary obviously is the purpose of the game to scare you, and make it bone-chilling. I hope you guys get interested in horror games, because I know some of you guys will like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers