Hey gamers, have you guys ever had a lucky moment while playing a game. In case you don't know obviously a lucky moment would be like when you get this awesome moment and it would be a once in a lifetime thing. I've gotten them mostly in Call of Duty when I use a sniper I sometimes get trickshots that are UNBELIEVABLE. I've had seen someone have a lucky moment while playing. All of a sudden this guys started yelling, and I was like "What the heck is that" then the guy started yelling that he got this insane Tomahawk (which is something from Black Ops) kill across the map. Everyone in the lobby just got crazy and it was so hectic.
Friday, April 12, 2013
Video Game Lucky Moments
Video Game Lucky Moments
Hey gamers, have you guys ever had a lucky moment while playing a game. In case you don't know obviously a lucky moment would be like when you get this awesome moment and it would be a once in a lifetime thing. I've gotten them mostly in Call of Duty when I use a sniper I sometimes get trickshots that are UNBELIEVABLE. I've had seen someone have a lucky moment while playing. All of a sudden this guys started yelling, and I was like "What the heck is that" then the guy started yelling that he got this insane Tomahawk (which is something from Black Ops) kill across the map. Everyone in the lobby just got crazy and it was so hectic.
If you have been through a lucky moment then you know how awesome it feels to have done whatever lucky thing you did. I just love when people cheer you on when you get that lucky moment, even in sports they have these lucky insane moments. Like basketball shots across the court, or a crazy catch in football. Whatever it is it seems to be like the best thing that ever happened to you. Sometimes people say that it isn't luck but it is skill which are the type of people that show off. if you have ever had a lucky moment in anything comment down below what has happened.
Hey gamers, have you guys ever had a lucky moment while playing a game. In case you don't know obviously a lucky moment would be like when you get this awesome moment and it would be a once in a lifetime thing. I've gotten them mostly in Call of Duty when I use a sniper I sometimes get trickshots that are UNBELIEVABLE. I've had seen someone have a lucky moment while playing. All of a sudden this guys started yelling, and I was like "What the heck is that" then the guy started yelling that he got this insane Tomahawk (which is something from Black Ops) kill across the map. Everyone in the lobby just got crazy and it was so hectic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment