BattleField is a new game to me, I just got it and it seems quite confusing compared to Call of Duty.The controls were hard to get used to since I play Call of Duty more often. If any of you have the same experience I do, don't be alarmed. I can make your skills more advanced. Just follow these simple rules.If you have a headset you might want to use it, because BF3 is a game of communication. Don't just run out into the middle of the map near your team, because enemies don't spawn near teammates, and if you go to the center of the map you will get killed easily.
BF3 is a very skilled game it takes a lot of patience. Rushing can just easily get you killed, because you will run into a lot of firefights between enemies. I would recommend using Assault, because medic packs help if you are low on health or if your teammate is low on health. Engineer would not be a good idea if you're playing Team Deathmatch since there are no vehicles to destroy or repair. Recon is good for big maps with open areas. Support is if you tend to shoot a lot and you need more ammo so you can use the ammo kit. They all are very useful, but I would choose Assault since I usually always get hurt and it isn't like COD where you just heal easily. I don't snipe much, I can pick up guns from the floor, and I don't use much vehicles. So I wouldn't choose the other classes.
I have played this game at my friend's house, and it is awesome!
ReplyDelete