Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easter Eggs

                                    EASTER EGGS

Easter Eggs are not the regular kind you find on Easter. They are like hidden things that sometime tell you about the story of the game. They are really weird at times and they can also benefit you sometimes too. They are just extras to the game to to make it more exciting. They aren't easy to find nor hard to find. You can find them on Google, YouTube, Internet, etc. I think YouTube is the best to search up Easter Eggs, because they actually show where, and what the Easter Eggs are. You might even earn hidden achievements from finding Easter Eggs. They have been around probably about around the time of the first Mario Bros.
   I have hardly ever found Easter Eggs without YouTube. Some Easter Eggs can be objects from different video games. Every game I've played I have seen at least one Easter Egg somewhere throughout the game. The purpose for them is to make the game funny. It is pretty cool for the video game producers to give their time to make funny Easter Eggs. An Easter Egg in some game I saw was an actual Easter Egg. Most of them are references to real life, other games, people, or game producers. Tip of the Day: Try looking in things that you usually ignore, you might discover something... 


1 comment:

Followers